Pages


Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our New Place

Over the past couple of days we have been moving into our new apartment. It's two bedrooms and very cozy! The kids room/nursery is HUGE! It's great for both of them to share and play in. It has bright red carpet and is pretty much the only room in the place that is how it's going to be for the next year or two, give or take a few toys.

The kitchen is nice, it's a little bigger than Jeremy's was. The shelves are super high but we got me a step ladder! We also got stools to eat at the counter b/c there's not really a place we preffered the card table to be.

The living room is lovely. It's very open and spacious. :-D We got a couple of new things for it to make it a bit more baby proof and hopefully that proves true. We just picked up the stuff last night so I haven't had the chance to see what Nayeli does around it.

I haven't been to work yet... I had a meeting form 6:00-6:30 and then I was awake. It's been about an hour though, so maybe I'll eat something and hit the hay. ;-)

It's a beautiful day!

No comments: