Pages


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Monday Has Passed

Ack! I was suppose to get into the dentist today, but they gave me the run around. Bah to health care! Luckily, the past two days have been tolerable. Hopefully next week Tuesday is the day and hopefully the pain doesn't come back full force by then. :-S

Jeremy and I have a new addiction. McDonalds Monopoly online. We've both agreed however that after November 3rd. MCaDee Days must be limited. I'm pretty sick of the food already, and Jeremy is too, but the game is fun. I don't like real Monopoly. It's aggravating though... I'm not fond of gambling, which I feel it is to an extent.

Tomorrow we're moving to a two bedroom. Same building, just downstairs and not up. Austin is excited that he'll be getting his own space! I'm excited for some of my own space as well. And, I won't have to go outside and around the building to do laundry anymore!! :-D Ah yes, it's the small things in life. ;-)

I have been having an incredibly difficult time falling asleep before five A.M. these past few weeks. :-S And days like today, when I have to be to work be six, that just doesn't fly. But I survive and the world goes on turning, so I'm grateful for that.

We didn't make it to church on Sunday. Austin was sick and didn't sleep at all the night before, and I also didn't sleep and I worked six A.M. to nine A.M. continuing the trend of no sleeping. I'm really hoping to fix that A.S.A.P. :-P

It's been rainy and cloudy here for the past two weeks at least, almost continuously. It's alright, I enjoy the coolness and the rain. I miss the sun and the park a little bit though, and Austi gets so stir crazy. Fridays are open gym at church and I'd really love to make it to that. We missed last Friday, but we're gonna try again this Friday. I don't work, so I should be a little rested.

I found myself slighty "home-sick" for family this past week. I miss my little brother and my mom. I wish Isaiah could live by/with me. And I wouldn't mind being a little closer to mom, but I'm glad to be where I am. I really love that I have had the chance to live in so many different places in my life. I love meeting new people and I've had plenty of opportunity to do it.

My alarm is going to go off in 15 minutes and I think I might like to get a headstart on it. I'm hoping to get a lot done today! Work won't be such a bad way to start. I like being friendly to people in the morning and get their day started right. :-D Whoo hoo!

No comments: