Pages


Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Letter to Kheaven (@13 Months)

Dear Kheaven,
You're AMAZING!  Your smile and your laugh light up the world...  not just my world, but THE world.  You are strong and fast and sooo curious!  I love how you mimic the things I say and the faces I make.  I love the silly noises you find on your own.  I love that you are so ticklish that when I pick you up you laugh.  I love that having you in my life has made me grateful for more than I used to be.


Kheaven, I believe that you are capable of whatever you put your mind to!  You have been surprising me since the day you were born and I know that you will continue to surprise me.  I hope that I will always give you room to grow and learn.  I hope that I won't expect more than you can give, pressure you in any unhealthy ways, or make you feel like you're not right where you should be.  I hope that we are able to communicate our wants and needs with each other calmly and that I will truly hear the things you want/need.


I thank God every day for you.  You are one of my most treasured blessings.♥

No comments: