Pages


Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm Gonna Miss This... Babies



I'm going to miss my babies being small enough to look like this when they randomly pass out on the couch...
(Austin and Nayeli pictured below, before Nayeli was even a month old.)

I'm going to miss them randomly falling asleep as well...
But when they're bigger they might get in the way if they just fall asleep anywhere...
and they may be harder to wake up and impossible to move at that point.
(Kheaven and Nayeli pictured below...  before Kheaven is even a month old.)

OH, I bet I'll miss it anyway.  :)

For more missable moments go see Pam's blog and as always feel free to leave your own!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, that is so adorable! I miss that too :) Usually I can still find Emily asleep somewhere, but Alex doesn't sit still long enough! What a great moment!

Foursons said...

My youngest has passed out on the hardwood floor with a plate of food in front of him and toys right next to the plate. hahahaha

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my what sweet sweet pictures. Yes, those random naps do stop about the age of 5 so cherish them now. Cute babies.