Pages


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Amazing Grace


Kheaven Zane
9/21/2009
3:04PM
6lbs8oz
20in

As proud as any "Dah" ever.
:-D

Mama in love all over again!
AMAZING!!!

Super happy big bro Austin!

Sweet big sister, loving her new little brother.

I am so exhausted.  Something like four hours of sleep within the past 48 hours plus.  I wanted to share the news though!  I am so insanely happy and every time I take time to sit still and quiet my mind I have tears well up!  I am so blessed to have another precious baby, and some of the best "babies" already at home.  We're so happy!  I know there are going to be a lot of new adventures with THREE.  I am ready!

Glory to God!

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats Amy. Gorgeous baby boy. what a sweet happy beautiful family. Yes, 3 does change everything...but in a good way too!

jen@odbt said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful. I can't believe you're blogging and commenting already. I have 3 and it is a transition but a great one. Enjoy all the baby moments!

Nicole.Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Congrats - so beautiful! Just really really amazing all the tenderness between all three.

I'd be in love too! :)

ps - thanks for the support on today's post. hoping it goes better next time people disagree. cuz I'm all about the cute kid pictures!!! :)