Pages


Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Last night was lonnnng. :-S I had to open self scan at 6:30am yesterday and I had to open the store at 6:00am today, and along with bringing in the new year with the kids last night and them not wanting to sleep til the wee hours of this morning there are some tired people in our house!

This evening we went out to a sushi bar type place. It was awesome! The chef cooks right in front of you and throws food into your mouth. He was going around the table throwing shrimp into everyones mouth and was gonna do it to Austin and Austin sort of ducked and covered his face. It was very funny. Nayeli loved the miso soup and edamame. Austin was more fond of the rice and noodles. Jeremy and I had steak, teriake chicken, a california roll and a philadelphia roll.

Tomorrow Jeremy's grandma is coming to visit. I think we're going to check out the museum that's part of the zoo. I open the store at 6:00am again... fun stuff.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun new year's eve.

Happy 2009! :-D

No comments: