Pages


Friday, December 19, 2008

My Sweet Princess

*Adoring Sigh* My daughter...

I have been sorting through outgrown/not grown into yet clothes tonight in the kids room, for hopes it is B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. when Jeremy's parents come for Christmas. Austin has been playing with toys and watching the Santa Clause 2 on ABC Family's "The 25 Days of Christmas" and Nayeli has been crawling around, playing with toys and trying to throw all of my work around the room. :-) :-P

Well, she found her dolly Lucy and I was about my own business when I looked over at her and saw her cradling baby Lucy, rocking back and forth, just gazing at her.

It was SOooo precious!! It's crazy to me to think a baby who's not even one can be like that with a little thing that looks like a baby. Girls ARE different from boys!! :-)

I love my kids!!

No comments: