Pages


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

3, 2, 1... Draw!

Today when I woke up I found little post it notes all over the apartment. I saw pictures on some of them and laughed.
I thought, "How cute! Jeremy tried to draw." I had noticed that, obviously, Austin had colored in a couple of the pictures. Jeremy got up and I held up one of the pictures... "Austin got a hold of the post it notes I see." He went on to tell me that Austin had the most fun throwing them all over the place the previous evening. "And you drew pictures too, huh?!" I said. "No, Austin drew those." I looked at him with disbelief. "Jeremy, seriously?" He assured me, "Austin drew those."



"Hmmm," I think to myself. The one above right now particularly sparked my interest. Austin was looking at a drawing book I have earlier yesterday, saying he wanted me to draw a guy and a fly. It looks like he got impatient and decided to draw it himself. I think for a little one, not even four, it's brillant! He's amazing... always amazing me! :-D

No comments: