Pages


Thursday, May 4, 2006

Words, words, words...

Today was good... I went for a walk with mom and Ali and Michael, ate lunch, took a long nap and then played outside again for a little while. It was a little chilly out, but it didn't bother me. Mom kept wanting to go inside but I wanted to explore... I walked around the grounds of the apartment again and was asking what everything was. I know what trees are and make sure to point and say "tee" everytime I see one.

Today I pointed to some bushes and said "bushes." And mommy showed me some pretty flowers and I said "pitty." I said, "pitty," a few more times for practice while we looked at some different flowers and when mommy showed me a pink wand after we went inside.

Mom and I played with some of my toys while daddy took a nap. I like making banging sounds with anything I can. We all just finished watching "Hoodwinked," and now I have to go to bed. Other than saying "bushes" and "tree," I can also say "belly button," it sounds like "bay button," and this weekend I learned how to say "butt." The new words are coming along well.

Oh yeah, this morning when mom came and got me out of my crib she asked me what I wanted and I said, "cheese." and then she said, "okay, I'll get you cheese," and then I said, "juice." We also had some cereal after the cheese stick and juice. It's nice to have people be able to understand what I want. :-D

No comments: