Pages


Saturday, May 6, 2006

Walking and Talking

Yesterday and today mommy and I went for a little longer walks than usual. I got sunkissed yesterday... It was cloudy when we went out, but the clouds went away and even though mom had the top of the stroller out to shade me the sun still got me a little.

Today on our walk there were some dogs barking and I said "quiet!" I also have recently learned some words in sign language. I can say "eat" and "more." I understand "all gone/finished." Mommy just started teaching that to me three days ago and I am catching on fast.

Next weekend I get to go up to northern California and visit my grandma and grandpa and aunts and uncles and cousins. Mom and dad are hoping that I take a long nap on the way there, or at least that I'm content to sit in a car seat for eight hours or more.

The picture posted with this entry of me is from about a week ago. I love throwing my ball and playing catch. I can also kick. Dad and mom like to play ball with me.

No comments: