Pages


Saturday, April 29, 2006

And the word for the day is...

PLEASE! Of course it sounded more like peas, but hey we take what we can get... It's mom writing, Austin's in bed. But yeah, this evening Austin wanted a sucker and he handed it to me and I was telling him that he had enough sweets for one day and he said "Peas?" And omigosh I just had to let him have it. I'm in trouble!!! That was the cutest thing I think I've ever heard. I wanted to give him whatever he wanted and more. Hopefully it will be a short lived weakness on my part.
Today my friend Ali brought over her son and he and Austin got to interact with him. They're something like eight months apart but Michael (her son) is a big/strong boy so the age difference doesn't seem to matter a ton. Austin was pretty good at sharing his toys, but he was a little selfish when it came to cookies. Michael was sharing with Austin but Austin wanted them all. He's still just a little guy though so we have some more time to practice sharing and letting other people eat their own cookies.
Last night Austin got really hyper and he was wrestling with Sam. He was acting so crazy, like he was on a sugar kick or something. It was really cute, but he kept trying to bite Sam... Hopefully we can somehow teach him it's okay to wrestle with daddy, but it's not okay to wrestle with kids littler than him.
Well, that's all I've got for now... He's just SO cute! Gotta love him! :-D

No comments: