Pages


Tuesday, June 6, 2006

My Weekend Away

This past weekend I spent a lot of time at my grandma and grandpa Green's house. I got to play with my cousins Ellie and Rebecca a bunch. Ellie and I had a good time because we're both a little bigger. This is a picture of Rebecca and me though...

On Saturday I went to a barbeque/carnival. I ran around a lot and made some new friends. Daddy had me have a contest with one of his friends baby's to see who could hold on to the monkey bars the longest. I weigh more than that boy did so it wasn't quite fair, but I'll get him next time. :-P

The weekend tired me out and I slept for a long time on the way home. Because of the barbeque and the fact that our trip had to be rescheduled a few times before we actually got up to NorCal I didn't get to see a lot of my great aunts and uncles, and I didn't get to see nonnie and pop either. Hopefully next time we visit I will get to see everyone and maybe I'll even get a chance to swim in the river... I've only ever been in a pool.

Daddy's about to leave for Hawaii in less than two weeks and a few days later I'm going to Wisconsin. I'll have to adjust a lot. I'm a tough guy though and I'm going to like the all the attention I get in Wisconsin. :-D

I'll have mom post more when there is more. Today we might try to go swim in the pool with my new floaties... and dad's on duty so we're going to have dinner at Katie's house and I always love to see her! I miss everyone! Thanks grandma and grandpa Green for playing with me this weekend... and thank you also uncle Derrek... I had a lot of fun with you too!

No comments: