Pages


Thursday, June 1, 2006

Just Chillin'

This week mom and dad bought me a few things and I'm enjoying them very much. I got this cool chair you see in the picture and I love it because it's just my size. I also got a couple of new sippy cups. They're bigger than my old ones because I'm a big boy and I need to drink a lot.

I also got some floaties for in the pool. My took me out the other day and I really enjoyed it. When it was time to go in the house I didn't want to so I went back to the pool and tried to get in by myself. Mom was right next to me though, so when I crawled in where there were no stairs she was right there to help me crawl back out.

So finally this weekend I am going up north to see some of my family. Dad, mom and I are all leaving tonight. We're leaving at night so I don't have to deal w/ being uncomfortable because I will probably be sleeping most of the way. There is going to be a carnival where we are going and if there I rides slow enough for me I might get to go on some.

It's only 19 more days until I get to go with mommy to see some family in Wisconsin. When I am there I will get to swim in a lake for the first time and I will probably do a few other new things too.

That's all I've got for now. You can probably read how my weekend was in the next post. Love you all!

No comments: