Pages


Sunday, June 11, 2006

Go, go, go!

This is Austin and Sam at the barbeque we went to up north. My sister-in-law took the picture. :-)

Anyway, things have been a little crazy lately. Austin is constantly busy. He loves attention and he loves discovering new things. One of his favorite things to do is open and close the screen door. Sometimes to open it he runs at it from across the room and knocks it off the track. I don't really like when he uses that method.

Another thing that he seems to get some enjoyment out of is finding fruit or vegatables and repeating the word ball. If he decides to pick up the apple, orange, potato, or onion he goes on to whip it across the room and clap as it lands on the floor. He has also started saying "throw it" when he performs an act such as this. It's very adorable.

To get a break from the T.V. and to keep myself a little occupied while cleaning I turned on my "Joseph and the Amazing Techni-colored Dream Coat" soundtrack and was singing along with it. Austin chimed in at the "Go, go Joe" part but instead of "Go, go Joe!" Ausitn yelled, "Go, go, go!" It was one of the cutest things I think I've ever witnessed.

He has got me quite tired out though and I don't really know how I'm going to survive in airports and on a plane with him. Pray for us. :-D

No comments: