Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Is it Monday Again, Already?!




OKAY, it's not THAT bad!



It's just time for another i heart faces photo challenge! 
:-) 



This week is Hilarious Outtakes and who doesn't love a funny/akward photo?!
;-)
As you can tell from the above two pictures my kids LVE to eat nummy snacks!
  I'm not sure what Austin was doing but Nayeli had a bad case of brain freeze after eating some Blue Moon ice cream a little too fast. 
At least there's still a hint of a smile on her face. 
She must have liked it.
:-)
^This^ is my aunt, my God-mother, my daughter's
God-mother...
There are signs saying not to do what she's doing.
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I her face!

What faces do you ?

12 comments:

Alice said...

these are great, amy! especially that first one with the baby drool dripping down to there - what a hoot! love your aunt's face - lol!

and thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - i appreciate it :)

Sarah Halstead said...

Great photos! Hilarious!

Drew said...

Your aunt's expression is priceless. Yay for rule-breaking aunts! They have all the fun.

shurter's :) said...

Too funny! Love the last picture!

M said...

LOVE the last one!

Jessie said...

The first one made me laugh b/c it is my life as well :) The last one is awesome! The facial expression is priceless!

Randi said...

These photos made me smile! I love them all. :)

Feris said...

I loved your pictures! Specially the first and last ones lol. This week's theme was very fun

Foursons said...

Great candids. I think the one of Nayeli is my favorite though. Oh that brain freeze will getcha every time!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my word that last one is hilarious. Great shots.

Lena said...

Awwww, loving the brain freeze photo! What fun shots!

Nicole.Ann said...

the last photo made me laugh so hard!