Pages


Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Job

Most of you probably know that I have a job working at Sears Portrait Studio. I have been training for the past week and it has been so much fun. I'm super excited about what I do, and so far I love it!

I have three new co-workers... New as in they're just starting too. One of them took some pictures of Nayeli for practice. Here are some of my favorites.







I also got to practice taking pictures too. I was suppose to practice with Austin but he wasn't very into it, so Jeremy stepped in. I got a couple of Nayeli too. Here are the pictures I took.







Since then I have done three other shoots where I sold at least $150 in packages each time. My only other practice shoot was of my neighbor and her daughter. I would love to post those, but I don't have access to the pics. (not legal access anyway)

My manager took a family picture of us. We weren't really planning on a family pic but it fits because this is how we all look most of the time anyway. ;-)

No comments: