Pages


Monday, September 6, 2010

Adoption: Maeve and Money Matters

Her birthday is January 6, 2010. She has six fingers!
I love her.
If I could I would get her RIGHT NOW!

"I was looking up ways to raise money for adoption and found this:
We didn't have to finance our adoption: We adopted two children through the state foster care system, and received foster care payments, WIC, mileage reimbursement, clothing vouchers, and day care and medical services while the children were in our care. The state also paid our attorney fees. We will receive a monthly stipend and medical benefits until the children are 18. There are so many children who need parents, and thanks to adoption support programs, finances don't have to be a barrier."
Maeve MacSteves

Nothing like having a name/thought/feeling jump out at you. I've never even seen the name before yesterday.

Here's a list of some of the sites I'm looking at right now...

No comments: