Pages


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blessed!

This year has been amazing and busy and I am so glad to have been actively involved in it.  ;-)
I would love to be updating more with this post, but I have to make dinner.
I do want to say, I hope that everyone had a lovely Christmas.  We were very blessed with special gifts and kind company.  :)
I also wish to everyone closure of this year, and a nice new fresh 2012!
May you overcome struggles you weren't able to in 2011, and if you don't have any struggles, may you continue to receive wonderful blessings!<3

On the note of blessings...
Reece's Rainbow helps children find their forever families and last I checked there were five kids within $30 of the $600.  The goal is $1000 for each child on the Angel Tree within the next three days.  Donations are tax deductible, and with a donation of $35 or more you will receive an ornament with the picture of the child you donated to on it!

I miss all of you I haven't been able to keep up with, and very much hope to gain some time management skills in the future so I can be more active in the blogging community!

Bye for now!

No comments: